ATC’s entry level centre channel speaker and excellent value for money,
A high-performance centre channel matching ATC’s SCM7 and SCM11 loudspeakers for use as part of a multi-channel system. The C1C also delivers excellent music reproduction in stereo applications where the horizontal format is more practical.
- Compatible ATC products for surround sound system: SCM 7, SCM 11.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- Twin 125mm ATC mid/bass unit with integral soft dome.
- Massive FEA optimised motor assemblies.
- In-house, hand wound precision flat wire coils.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6-year warranty.
- Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium, Mid/LF 125mm
- Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 57Hz–22kHz
- Sensitivity: 86dB @ 1W @ 1metre
- Max SPL: 103dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 161x410x280mm (grill adds 28mm depth)
- Weight: 12kg