The P1 is large 150W Dual Mono power amplifier suitable for driving most loudspeakers.
True dual-mono amplifier from ATC offering performance at this price: ultra-wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range.
- Hand built in the UK
- True dual-mono design delivers full power simultaneously from both channels, with minimal crosstalk
- Grounded source class A/B circuit topology as found in ATC’s renowned active loudspeakers.
- Ultra wide bandwidth, low distortion and high dynamic range ensure tonal accuracy and perfectly timed transient.
- No compromise, high performance power supply and large heatsinks guarantee outstanding stability and long term reliability.
- Neutral fidelity ensures excellent product compatibility.
- 6-year warranty
“…if you want to hear the important musical detail presented in a coherent, clear-cut fashion this pairing has remarkably little competition in the two box arena. There are a few integrated amps which give them a run for their money in one respect or another but nothing comes to mind which seems like a better overall package.” Jason Kennedy, Hi Fi Plus No.75
- Output Power into 8Ω: 150W
- Input Sensitivity: 2V RMS
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ/leg
- Frequency Response: 400kHz (-3dB)
- Signal to noise ratio: >110dB (DIN)
- Crosstalk: >100dB
- THD: >0.002%/-95dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 135x435x350mm
- Weight: 23kg/50.6lbs