Large active stand-mount version of the SCM100’s.
The SCM100ASL provides the very best performance in the recording studio or at home with the finest quality hi-fi equipment.
Like their smaller brother, the SCM50ASL, the monitors’ ability to reproduce music and speech with phenomenal accuracy, transparency and dynamics lies mainly in the SM75-150S soft dome midrange driver. However, recent modifications that include an upgraded tweeter and enhanced port profile have brought about further improvements in all performance parameters.
Bass performance is equally impressive, thanks to ATC’s 12″ professional level bass driver that incorporates the company’s unique Super Linear Magnet technology.
Drawing strongly on ATC’s professional audio experience, bass, mid and HF drive units have their own dedicated and individually matched MOS-FET amplifiers. ATC’s active crossover network consists of a wide band-width, electronically balanced input stage with high common mode rejection and very low distortion.
- Drivers: HF 25mm Mid 75mm LF 314mm Super Linear
- Amplitude Linearity ±2dB: 65Hz – 17kHz
- Frequency Response -6dB: 32Hz & 22kHz
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max continuous SPL @1m: 115dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
- Input Connector: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: 1V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms balanced XLR
- Amplifier Output: HF 50 Watts RMS MF 100 Watts RMS LF 200 Watts RMS
- Overload Protection: LDR tweeter protection, plus active FET MGR (amplifiers)
- Power Requirements: Voltage: 100, 115, 230 (factory set)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: Nominal 90 Watts, Driven 350 Watts
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 834 x 400 x 585mm including amps (stands add 200mm to height)
- Weight: 64.8kg