ATC SCM100PSL loudspeakers
The SCM100PSL provides the very best performance in the recording studio or at home with the finest quality hi-fi equipment.
Like their smaller brother, the SCM50PSL, the monitors’ ability to reproduce music and speech with phenomenal accuracy, transparency and dynamics lies mainly in the SM75-150S soft dome midrange driver. However, recent modifications that include an upgraded tweeter and enhanced port profile have brought about further improvements in all performance parameters.
Bass performance is equally impressive, thanks to ATC’s 12″ professional level bass driver that incorporates the company’s unique Super Linear Magnet technology.
The SCM100PSL provides broad and symmetrical dispersion, excellent amplitude and phase characteristics throughout the audio frequency range.
- Drivers: HF 25mm Mid 75mm LF 314mm Super Linear
- Amplitude Linearity ±2dB: 65Hz – 17kHz
- Frequency Response -6dB: 35Hz & 22kHz
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Sensitivity (sine wave): 88dB @ 1W @ 1m
- Max continuous SPL @1m: 115dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
- Input Connector: Binding Posts/4mm banana plugs
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 100 to 1500 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 834x400x530mm (stands add 200mm to height)
- Weight: 57kg