The award winning and compact SCM11 stand-mount speaker from ATC.
ATC’s multi-award-winning SCM11 compact loudspeakers deliver even deeper bass and greater power handling from a slightly larger box than the SCM7.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- Precision undercut bass pole.
- “CLD” driver technology with 45mm integral soft dome.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6-year warranty.
“ATC has raised the bar it set itself. This isn’t just a step up – it’s a running leap.” What Hi-Fi October 2014
“ATC has struck gold again. These are the most talented stand-mounters anywhere near this price.” What Hi-Fi October 2013
- Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium soft dome, Mid/LF ATC 150mm CLD
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 56Hz-22kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
- Max SPL: 108dB
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
- Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 381x232x236mm (grill adds 28mm depth)
- Weight: 10.9kg