A superb and excellent value, small, active floostanding loudspeaker from ATC. On demonstration at Criterion Audio Cambridge.
The fully active big brother of the SCM19 in a svelte, elegant floor-standing format. Unbelievable performance delivered from a room-friendly package.
- New ATC designed and built dual suspension 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- “SL” spec bass driver with 75mm integral Soft Dome.
- 9kg optimised short-coil/long gap motor assembly.
- On-board grounded source 182 watt Class A/B Bi-amplifier.
- Active crossover filters and overload protection.
- 6-year warranty.
“…this active tower moves the game on in unmistakable ways… it plays music with plumb-line honesty but great generosity, too – full of texture, colour and life.” Editor’s Choice, Hi-Fi Choice July 2016
- Drivers: HF ATC 25mm dual suspension Tweeter, Mid/LF ATC 150mm SL
- Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 54Hz-22kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max SPL: 108dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Connectors: Male XLR
- Input sensitivity: 1V
- Filters: 2nd Order critically damped with phase compensation
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction
- Fault Protection: DC fault protection and thermal trip. Fault indication on rear panel mounted LED
- Amplifier Output: 150W LF, 32W HF
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 980 x 370 x 344mm (inc. foot plinth & amp, spikes add 25mm to height, grill adds 34mm to depth)
- Weight: 31kg