ATC SCM20SL compact loudspeakers
The compact SCM20SL reproduces bass with remarkable articulation and authority, combined with outstanding mid-band clarity and incredible dynamic range.
Drawing strongly on ATC’s professional audio experience, this hybrid design incorporates a 150mm bass cone on to which is grafted a 75mm soft dome. The magnet assembly utilises ATC’s unique “SL” technology which greatly reduces distortion in moving coil drive units by a very significant 12-15dB (3rd harmonic). To minimise Time Domain Distortion both dome and cone are made from acoustically “dead” polyester wave material doped with ATC’s own formulation.
- Drivers: HF 25mm, Mid 75mm, LF 150mm
- Frequency Response -6dB: 60Hz – 20kHz
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max SPL: 108dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Input Connector: Bi-wire posts
- Recommended Amplifier Power (see ATC SIA2-150): 50-300 Watts
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 440x239x333mm
- Weight: 22.7kg