ATC SCM40 floor-standing loudspeakers
Featuring ATC’s famous midrange dome driver, this multi-award-winning floor-stander gives astounding performance for all types of music.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- ATC 164mm bass driver.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- ATC Soft Dome mid-range driver.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6-year warranty.
“Given a serious source and recording the new ATC SCM40 is superb – I know of no price rivals that give this level of accuracy, speed and insight…it’s capable of a level of transparency you normally only expect from loudspeakers at three or four times its price.” Hi-Fi Choice, October 2014
- Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium, Mid 75mm ATC Soft Dome, LF ATC 164mm SC
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 48Hz-22kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
- Max SPL: 112dB
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
- Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, tri-wire
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 980 x 370 x 305mm (inc. foot plinth, spikes add 25mm to height, grill adds 34mm to depth)
- Weight: 31kg