ATC SCM50ASL active loudspeakers
The SCM50ASL provides the very best performance in the recording studio or at home with the finest quality hi-fi equipment.
The monitors’ ability to reproduce music and speech with phenomenal accuracy, transparency and dynamics lies mainly in the SM75-150S soft dome midrange driver. However, recent modifications that include an upgraded tweeter and enhanced port profile have brought about further improvements in all performance parameters.
Drawing strongly on ATC’s professional audio experience, each drive unit has its own dedicated and individually matched MOS-FET amplifier, while the 234mm/9″ bass driver incorporates ATC’s unique Super Linear Magnet technology. ATC’s active crossover network consists of a wide band-width, electronically balanced input stage with high common mode rejection and very low distortion.
Like the mid and bass drivers, all electronics are designed and manufactured in-house to create a no-compromise active system.
- Drivers: HF 25mm Mid 75mm LF 234mm Super Linear
- Amplitude Linearity ±2dB: 70Hz – 17kHz
- Frequency Response -6dB: 38Hz & 22kHz
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max continuous SPL @1m: 112dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
- Input Connector: XLR
- Input Sensitivity:1V
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms balanced XLR
- Amplifier Output: HF 50 Watts RMS MF 100 Watts RMS LF 200 Watts RMS
- Overload Protection: LDR tweeter protection, plus active FET MGR (amplifiers)
- Power Requirements: Voltage: 100, 115, 230 (factory set)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: Nominal 90 Watts, Driven 350 Watts
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 717 x 304 x 480mm including amps (stands add 250mm to height)
- Weight: 48.9kg