The SCM50Sl is a large passive stand-mount loudspeaker which takes its DNA from the professional studio monitor.
The SCM50SL provides the very best performance in the recording studio or at home with the finest quality hi-fi equipment.
The monitors’ ability to reproduce music and speech with phenomenal accuracy, transparency and dynamics lies mainly in the SM75-150S soft dome midrange driver. However, recent modifications that include an upgraded tweeter and enhanced port profile have brought about further improvements in all performance parameters.
Drawing strongly on ATC’s professional audio experience, the SCM50SL provides broad and symmetrical dispersion, excellent amplitude and phase characteristics throughout the frequency range.
- Drivers: HF 25mm Mid 75mm LF 234mm Super Linear
- Amplitude Linearity ±2dB: 70Hz – 17kHz
- Frequency Response -6dB: 40Hz & 22kHz
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Sensitivity (sine wave): 85dB @ 1W @ 1m
- Max continuous SPL @1m: 112dB SPL
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
- Input Connector: Binding Posts/4mm banana plugs
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 100 to 1500 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 717 x 304 x 425mm (stands add 250mm to height)
- Weight: 41.1kg