Designed and built in England, Mojo brings studio quality sound to your pocket and is the ultimate, truly portable, DAC/Amp. Mojo is built upon the multi-award winning Hugo platform and delivers Hugo like performance for a fraction of the cost. Inside Mojo is a massively powerful headphone amplifier that will deliver crystal clear audio whether you use in-ear buds or large studio cans, it will even play almost any audio file that you can find, up to 768kHz 32bit, and quad DSD 256.
Thanks to the latest Li-Po technology, Mojo is able to charge to full in only four hours and will deliver between eight to ten hours continuous use.
You may think that good quality headphones are the be all and end all, but they are just the beginning. By using Mojo between your smartphone and headphones you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
- Mojo was designed and built for the smartphone.
- Its size and design means that it is comfortable to carry.
- It works with your iPhone, Android or Windows phone.
- Mojo is also compatible with your Mac, PC, or Linux computer.
- Mojo has three digital inputs – USB, Coaxial, and Optical.
- Mojo charges in just 4 hours to provide up to 10 hours use.
- You can use any pair of headphones with Mojo, from 4Ω to 800Ω.
- With two 3.5mm analogue outputs you and a friend can listen at the same time.
- Mojo plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 256.
- Mojo is fully automatic and remembers its last used settings.
- Its case is lovingly machined from a single block of aircraft grade aluminium.
- Mojo is entirely designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
- Output power @ 1KHz
- 600 Ohms 35mW
- 8 Ohms 720mW
- Output impedance 75m Ohms
- Dynamic range 125dB
- THD @3V 0.00017%
- Weight 0.4 lbs
- Dimensions 82L x 60W x 22H (mm)
- 1 x Micro USB 768KHz/32-bit capable
- 1 x 3.5mm jack coaxial 768KHz/32-bit capable
- 1 X Optical Toslink 192KHz/24-bit capable
- 1 X Micro USB charging port
- 2. x 3.5mm headphone jacks