We have this legendary turntable on demonstration in our Cambridge showroom. Add your choice of tonearm and cartridge. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
Please note: Michell Engineering turntables are available only for UK purchases.
The classic Michell turntable, continuously refined during many years of development to the current level of performance. The Michell GyroDec is a three-point spring-suspended turntable of medium mass, which is compatible with most quality tone arms in existence. Earlier GyroDecs can always be brought up to present spec, and every modern GyroDec can be upgraded to almost the status of the mighty Orbe.
- Single acrylic chassis, aluminium suspended subchassis with stabilized operation and internally isolated suspension turrets
- Impedance-matched acrylic/vinyl platter, with brass weights for high inertia
- Record clamp
- Oil-pumping inverted bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor
- Optional HR power supply
- Optional upgrade to Orbe-style platter and clamp
- Finished in clear acrylic with aluminium metal parts or with black acrylic plinth with all black or black/gold anodised metal parts
Weight 14 kg
Dimensions 53 (w) x 41 (d) x 19 (h) cms
With lid fully opened 53 (w) x 49 (d) x 55 (h) cms