The full plinth version of the Orbe SE. Add the tonearm and cartridge of your choice.
Please note: Michell Engineering turntables are available only for UK purchases. Michell turntables have an approximate 6 week lead time. Please call us to confirm before ordering.
The Michell Orbe turntable takes the established concept of the GyroDec and adds to it an extra level of isolation, better structural damping, and an improved motor drive system. As of January 2004 the motor controller employs the revolutionary Never-Connected mains isolation circuit.
- Double chassis, suspended pendulum subchassis
- Damped subchassis
- 60 mm thick massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia
- Screw-down record clamp, compatible with standard and 180g audiophile pressings
- Inverted oil-pumping bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor with tacho feedback speed control
- Orbe Controller NC motor power supply with Never-Connected circuit
- Finished in clear or black acrylic with black or aluminium metal parts
Weight 19 kg
Dimensions 53 (w) x 41 (d) 21 (h) cms
With lid fully opened 53 (w) x 49 (d) 59 (h) cms