Demonstration model fitted with the OEM303 tonearm and new Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge. In excellent condition with original box. RRP for this combination is £1370.
Please note: Michell Engineering turntables are available only for UK purchases. We cannot send this product overseas.
Michell’s entry-level turntable, taking the low-noise DC motor and the impedance-matched platter of the GyroDec, along with an advanced bearing on an elegant solid-plinth design with damped feet. The Michell TecnoDec requires no user-setup or maintenance. Just add your choice of cartridge.
- Solid-plinth turntable with standalone motor
- Acrylic/vinyl platter, impedance-matched to the record
- Oil-pumping inverted bearing
- High-quality standalone DC motor
- Arm board for Rega-compatible arms
- Optional record clamp
- Optional HR power supply
- Optional dust cover
- Finished in black acrylic with aluminium metal parts
Weight 4.6 kg
Dimensions 49 (w) x 31 (d) 8.5 (h) cms