We have this legendary turntable on demonstration in our Cambridge showroom. Add your choice of tonearm and cartridge. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
Please note: Michell Engineering turntables are available only for UK purchases.
Based entirely on the GyroDec, but without the costly acrylic plinth and dustcover, the Gyro SE brings the same qualities in a more affordable and compact package. A Michell Gyro SE can always be converted into a GyroDec by purchasing a plinth and dustcover.
- Spider chassis, suspended stable subchassis
- Massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia, with gold-plated brass weights
- Inverted oil-pumping bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor
- Optional clamp
- Optional HR supply
- Optional Orbe-style platter and clamp
- Optional dust cover
- Finished in silver
Weight 10 kg
Dimensions 49 (w) x 37.5 (d) x 13.5 (h) cms