We have this legendary turntable on demonstration in our Cambridge showroom. Add your choice of tonearm and cartridge. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
Please note: Michell Engineering turntables are available only for UK purchases. Michell turntables have an approximate 6 week lead time. Please call us to confirm before ordering.
Based entirely on the GyroDec, but without the costly acrylic plinth and dustcover, the Gyro SE brings the same qualities in a more affordable and compact package. A Michell Gyro SE can always be converted into a GyroDec by purchasing a plinth and dustcover.
- Spider chassis, suspended stable subchassis
- Massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia, with gold-plated brass weights
- Inverted oil-pumping bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor
- Optional clamp
- Optional HR supply
- Optional Orbe-style platter and clamp
- Optional dust cover
- Finished in silver
Weight 10 kg
Dimensions 49 (w) x 37.5 (d) x 13.5 (h) cms