Ex-demonstration unit finished in black and boxed. This version has the on-board DAC. Excellent condition and a great saving on new.
The World’s Best Headphone Amplifier
Simaudio proudly introduces the MOON Nēo 430HA Headphone Amplifier with optional digital-to-analog converter (the 430HAD) the newest addition to the MOON Nēo Series.
The Nēo 430HA is a genuine tour de force, loaded with numerous state-of-the-art features. This fully balanced, pure analog amplifier includes an output stage using a discrete transconductance circuit topology, selectable gain setting (14 or 20dB), an oversized power supply and a defeatable analog crossfeed circuit. Rated at 667mW at 600 ohms and 8W at 50 ohms, the Neo 430HA will effortlessly drive any headphone to its full potential.
For headphone enthusiasts who desire perfection, the Nēo 430HA is the ultimate solution. Borrowing various technologies from the more exotic and costlier Evolution series, while incorporating the most advanced analog audio circuitry, the 430HA will achieve the very best possible sonic performance from your headphones. The optional DSD256 and 32-bit PCM capable DAC can be used with virtually any digital source such a computer for streaming music, satellite TV receiver or Blu-Ray player, offering the same fidelity as your music system.
The Neo 430HA is destined to establish a whole new set of standards for headphone amplification.
- Inputs include 2 single-ended on RCA’s, 1 balanced on XLR’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel
- Outputs include a pair of 3-pin XLR and one 4-Pin XLR located on the front panel behind a sliding window, a 1/4″ TRS jack, as well as both fixed and variable line-level single-ended RCA stereo pairs
- M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit: a highly sophisticated circuit that is virtually free of noise, yielding an exceptionally fast, precise, and stable DC voltage. The result is a power supply with a virtually unmeasureable noise floor
- M-eVOL2 volume control with 530 steps and channel matching of 0.1dB
- Optional fully asynchronous DAC supports DSD up to DSD256 (USB only); PCM from 44.1kHz to 384kHz (32-bit USB only)
- Optional DAC provides four digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with any digital source RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates; IR input for external control
- SimLink™ controller port for 2-way communications between other MOON components; 12V trigger output.