The Naim NAC 202 combines first-class sound quality with flexibility, style and excellent value. Significant improvements in technology led to an entirely new range using new high quality star-earthed circuit boards, combining the classic Naim values of musicality and power with flexibility and value. The Naim NAC 202 may either be powered by a NAP 155 XS or NAP 200 amplifier or significantly upgraded by adding Naim power supplies to independently feed the analogue audio and digital control circuits.
The six inputs on the Naim NAC 202 can be selected directly from either the front panel or with the NARCOM system remote. In addition to the usual DIN inputs, preferred for their superior earthing and impedance matching, two of the inputs can be configured for use with the more common RCA phono connectors, allowing a wide range of non-Naim cables and components to be used. A dedicated unity-gain input is also provided for use with the Naim AV2 processor or similar.
- Six line-level inputs including two user-configurable versatile (DIN / phono) inputs.
- User configurable unity-gain AV input.
- Powered input for use with StageLine or Prefix phono stage.
- Full infrared remote control. – RC5 input for wired remote control in complex installations.
- Optional RS232 input/output for use in full home automation systems.
- Upgradeable with both analogue (FlatCap XS, Hi-Cap, Super-Cap) and digital (NAPSC) power supplies.