The next step up in Naim’s integrated amplifier range, the Nait XS2 can be improved further with an additional power amplifier or power supply.
At 70 Watts per channel, the NAIT XS 2 is more powerful than its NAIT XS predecessor. It also features numerous refinements to enhance its music making still further: ceramic heatsink technology, constant current source drive electronics, a reconfigured internal layout to optimise signal paths and custom manufactured film style capacitors in all audio critical locations.
Constructed in a slimline aluminium enclosure, the NAIT XS 2 provides six analogue inputs and the same innovative Class A headphone amplifier as the SUPERNAIT 2. With any amplifier, however, the proof of its technology is in the listening. The NAIT XS 2 is both powerful and delicate, dynamic and even-handed. It does everything the music asks and delivers everything that a Naim amplifier should.
- 70W (into 8ohms) 100W (into 4ohms)
- 6 analogue inputs: 4 x DIN/RCA pair, 1 x RCA pair, 1 x DIN (for Naim phono amplifier)
- 1/4″ (6.35mm) headphone output and high-quality Class-A headphone amplifier
- Constant current source circuit technique employed (introduced in NAC 552 preamplifier) to provide ultra-quiet drive signals for relays to improve sound quality
- Ceramic heat sink isolation for improved sound quality on power and preamp section
- Performance upgradable with FlatCap, HiCap or SuperCap power supplies
- Custom-designed toroidal transformer with seven separate windings
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stages
- USB-mini B for future software upgrades
- British build and design