Plinius Hautonga integrated amplifier
The Plinius Hautonga is a powerful integrated amplifier offering the highest levels of audio performance from a single, elegant chassis.
The versatile Hautonga is a perfectly equipped and well balanced piece that derives from preceding development in earlier Plinius integrated amplifiers. The aesthetic is the distinctive Plinius rounded front and it is available in silver or black finished anodised finish.
The rear panel has five line-level RCA inputs with Phono RCA and a balanced XLR pair additional as standard. There is a Pre Out for those that only want to use the pre-amp stage and the Line Out connection for archiving or other ancillary equipment. Trigger in and out connectors provide for multi-room or home theatre simplicity.
A full function remote lets you scroll through inputs from your seat. HT Bypass, standby mode for true low power operation that keeps the circuit active to deliver peak performance with minimal delay, mute and volume controls, display brightness adjustment and the full complement of CD player functions are all available from the remote.
Careful attention has been paid to signals and circuit layout with short signal paths, optimal component placement and wiring specification working in harmony to extract exciting depth and detail from any musical recording.
Taking integrated refinement to a new level, the Hautonga is an amplifier that has set new standards for performance, ease of use and reliability.
The Hauntonga is highly reviewed throughout the hi-fi press, including Editor’s Choice awards from The Absolute Sound.
- 200 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms
- 280 watts RMS per channel into 4 ohms
- Both channels driven from 20Hz to 20kHz at less than 0.2% total harmonic distortion
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/–0.2dB, –3dB at 5Hz and –3dB at 70kHz
- Typically >0.05% THD at rated power
- 0.2% THD and IM worst case prior to clipping
- Current Output: 40A short duration peak per channel, fuse protected
- Slew Rate: 50V/µs
- Hum & Noise: 90dB below rated output 20Hz to 20kHz unweighted
- Line inputs to speaker out: 40dB
- Phono Input to pre-out: 66dB on high gain, 60dB on low gain
- Input Impedance: 47k ohms all inputs
- Rated Pre Out Level: 1.5V RMS into 47k ohms or higher
- Pre Out Source Impedance: Typically 1.5k ohms
- Pre Out Minimum Recommended Load: 47k ohms
- Line Out Level: 190mV at 200 ohms
- Power/Current Consumption:
- 600VA (maximum)
- 0.4A (92W) Class AB Idle
- 0.14A (32W) Standby
- Product Features
- 5 x RCA Line Inputs
- 1 x XLR/RCA selectable Line Input
- 1 x RCA HT Bypass Input
- 1 x RCA Output
- 1 x XLR Output
- 1 x Line Out
- Trigger In/Out
- Remote RC5 In
- Ground Lift Switch
- Optional Phono Input
- Full function remote control
- Available in black or silver
- Height: 120mm (4.75″)
- Width: 450mm (17.75″)
- Depth: 400mm (15.75″)
- Weight: 14kg (30lbs)