Plinius Inspire 880 DAC integrated amplifier
This versatile 80 watt per channel integrated amplifier goes a step further than traditional integrated products and gives you enhanced listening from almost any source. The Inspire 880 will accept signals from your CD player, your personal computer, your AV source and even vinyl from your turntable.
Not only that but you get this versatility with a product that looks as stunning as it sounds. The aesthetic designs of the new Inspire range introduce new tones and textures to the finishes available in the Plinius range.
To listen to stored digital files all you need do is connect your music collection to your Inspire 880 via the USB input. You then use your media player to select what you want to play and stream it to your Inspire 880 which converts the digital signal to the analogue signal your speakers need. In no time at all you can be up and running with Plinius clarity refinement and power.
The Inspire 880 is a great way to bring your listening experience, from almost any source, into the world of real high fidelity.
- Power: 80 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms. Both channels driven from 20Hz to 20kHz at less than 0.2% total harmonic distortion
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/-0.2dB, -3dB at 2Hz and -3dB at 300kHz
- Typically >0.05% THD at rated power
- 0.2% THD and IM worst case prior to clipping
- Current Output: 16A short duration peak per channel, fuse protected
- Input Impedence: 10k ohms for line inputs
- Gain: Line inputs to speaker out 38dB
- Digital Inputs:
- 1 x USB asynchronous (up to 24 bit, 192ks/s)
- 2 x Optical Toslink (up to 24 bit, 96ks/s)
- MM Phono Input
- RCA Unbalanced Input
- Gain: 50dB
- Load: 47k
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/–0.2dB within RIAA spec
- Power/Current Consumption
- 300W (maximum)
- 0.14A (32W) Standby
- Height: 72mm (3″)
- Width: 450mm (17.75″)
- Depth: 350mm (13.75″)
- Weight: 10kg (22lb)