Ex-demonstration model in immaculate condition. Finished in black.
The 80 watt per channel Inspire 980 has all the versatility of the Inspire 880 that allows you to directly connect up almost any source from a CD player, your personal computer, your AV source or turntable. The Inspire 980 adds the further feature of networking capability via wired or wireless Ethernet and this allows you to directly access your music library stored on a networked drive.
Various network controllers can be used to control playback but for the ultimate in refinement of interfaces the Plinius Arataki can’t be beaten. The Arataki app for iPad was developed to control network playback via our premium Tiki and Toko products but it can also be used with the Inspire 980.
Whether enjoying a listening session with friends or using a play-list for background music at a party the Inspire 980 and the Arataki controller is the perfect combo for enjoying music in high fidelity.
- Power: 80 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms. Both channels driven from 20Hz to 20kHz at less than 0.2% total harmonic distortion
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/-0.2dB, -3dB at 2Hz and -3dB at 300kHz
- Typically >0.05% THD at rated power
- 0.2% THD and IM worst case prior to clipping
- Current Output: 16A short duration peak per channel, fuse protected
- Input Impedence: 10k ohms for line inputs
- Gain: Line inputs to speaker out 38dB
- Digital Inputs:
- 1 x USB asynchronous (up to 24 bit, 192ks/s)
- 2 x Optical Toslink (up to 24 bit, 96ks/s)
- MM Phono Input
- RCA Unbalanced Input
- Gain: 50dB
- Load: 47k
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/–0.2dB within RIAA spec
- Power/Current Consumption
- 300W (maximum)
- 0.14A (32W) Standby
- Height: 72mm (3″)
- Width: 450mm (17.75″)
- Depth: 350mm (13.75″)
- Weight: 10kg (22lb)