Plinius P10 stereo power amplifier
The Plinius P10 power amplifier borrows technologies from Plinius’s reference products to offer remarkable audio quality and power-house performance from a compact, elegant chassis.
The P10 has a level of sophistication rarely found in such a cost effective product. This amplifier has separate input and driver stage power supply regulation and it is an amplifier capable of true high-end performance.
The large toroidal transformer will allow the P10 to deliver power levels in excess of 200 watts per channel into 8 Ohms. Difficult speaker loads are driven with ease to the most satisfying levels, while maintaining control and finesse.
Partnered with the Plinius Kaitaki preamplifier these stable mates will combine to perform at the highest level. The P10 is also highly suited to multiple custom installation use featuring a Home Theatre trigger bypass.
- Power: 200 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms. Both channels driven from 20Hz to 20kHz at less than 0.2% total harmonic distortion.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/–2dB, –3dB at 5Hz and –3dB at 70kHz
- Typically >0.05% THD at rated power
- 0.2% THD and IM worst case prior to clipping
- Current Output: 40A short duration peak per channel, fuse protected
- Slewing: 50V/µs
- Hum & Noise: 90dB below rated output 20Hz to 20kHz unweighted
- RCA Inputs: 32dB
- XLR Inputs: 38dB
- Input Impedance: 47k ohms
- Power/Current Consumption:
- 600VA (maximum)
- 0.4A (92W) Class AB Idle
- 0.01A (2.3W) Standby
- Height: 120mm (4.75″)
- Width: 450mm (17.75″)
- Depth: 400mm (15.75″)
- Weight: 14kg (30lbs)