Plinius Tiki DAC streamer
The Plinius Tiki is a dedicated DLNA network audio player coupled with an extraordinary DAC, providing performance well beyond its price.
Whether you have a dedicated audio network at home, or choose to store your music on a storage platform on your computer network, the Tiki is right at home playing your stored digital music and giving you hours of enjoyment with it.
DLNA compatibility ensures that you can connect the Tiki into your existing Ethernet network and be confident that it will communicate with your other DLNA compatible components.
Ethernet communication is used both for transmission of the music files and to control signal communication because of its clear advantages over other communication protocols such as USB and S/PDIF.
With distinctive styling, benchmark build quality and stunning sound the Tiki is a great addition to the other traditional components in your music system.
The different file types and codecs that can be handled are either the best quality or the most popular, so while the types of files supported is inevitably limited to some extent there are few types in common use not handled by the system. Popular files types such as FLAC, LPCM, AIFF, ALAC and MP3 are all catered for. Gapless Playback is also supported.
- Streamer: DLNA 1.0/1.5 compatible
- DAC Capability: 24 bit, 192ks/s
- Audio Support: FLAC (up to 24/192), LPCM (up to 24/192), AIFF, MP3
- Input: 1 x RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Analogue Outputs:
- 1 x RCA stereo pair
- 1 x XLR stereo pair
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/-0.2dB
- Distortion: >0.01% THD at Rated Input Level
- Hum and Noise: -100dB at Rated Input Level A Weighted
- Maximum Output Level: 2V RMS into 10k or higher
- Output Source Impedance: Typically 100 ohms
- Height: 80mm (3.5″)
- Width: 450mm (17.75″)
- Depth: 400mm (15.75″)
- Weight: 5.5kg (12lbs)