Plinius Toko digital audio player
The Plinius Toko combined a top tier CD transport, a full-featured DLNA network audio player and an extraordinary DAC, all in one elegant chassis.
The Toko digital audio player is equally at home with a conventional CD in its slot loaded transport or when connected to an Ethernet network, you can connect the Toko to your other DLNA compatible components, for example a PC.
The quality CD slot loading transport used on the Toko is the same as that used in the Mauri CD player. When a CD is in the slot the Toko acts as a CD player and when it is ejected the Toko reverts to networked digital player mode.
When in networked player mode wireless or wired Ethernet communication is used for transmission of both music files and control signals. When using the CD player, a traditional Plinius remote control can be used to control the CD functions, or if an approved remote IR blaster is in the room the remote control display on the Plinius Aratki app on an iPad can take over those functions.
With distinctive styling, benchmark build quality and stunning sound the Toko is a great addition to the other traditional components in your music system.
Popular files types such as FLAC, LPCM, AIFF, ALAC and MP3 are all catered for. Gapless Playback is also supported.
- CD player and DLNA 1.0/1.5 compatible streamer
- DAC Capability: 24 bit, 192ks/s
- Audio Support: FLAC (up to 24/192), LPCM (up to 24/192), AIFF, MP3
- Input: 1 x RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Analogue Outputs:
- 1 x RCA stereo pair
- 1 x XLR stereo pair
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/-0.2dB
- Distortion: >0.01% THD at Rated Input Level
- Hum and Noise: -100dB at Rated Input Level A Weighted
- Maximum Output Level: 2V RMS into 10k or higher
- Output Source Impedance: Typically 100 ohms
- Height: 80mm (3.5″)
- Width: 450mm (17.75″)
- Depth: 400mm (15.75″)
- Weight: 5.5kg (12lbs)