“Best loudspeaker £2000+, Top of the class”
With the phenomenal benefits of PMC’s ATL™ (Advanced Transmission Line) technology, the fact.8 floor-standing model produces the commanding power and scale that is capable of filling both medium and larger rooms with awe-inspiring dynamic sound.
With its compliment of twin fact bass drivers and ultra high resolution fact tweeter, they project an all encompassing, vivid sonic picture that can be experienced by all.
These cutting edge precision drivers are seamlessly integrated with a highly sophisticated 24dB per octave crossover network and, in combination with the ultimately inert ATL™ cabinet, create an entirely natural and refined balance where vocals hang in space and are truly tangible.
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Dimensions: H 1030mm (40.55″) + 25mm (0.98″) spikes W 155mm (6.1″) + 80mm (3.15″) ingot feet D 380mm (14.96″) + 23mm (0.9″) Ag terminal
- Drive Units: 2 × fact 140mm (5½”) precision drivers, 1× fact 19mm (0.75″) high-res SONOMEX™ soft dome ferro-fluid cooled with 34mm wide surround
- Effective ATL™ Length: 3m 9.8ft
- Frequency Response: 28Hz – 30kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Connectors: 2 pairs 4mm PMC Ag terminals (bi-wire or bi-amp)
- Sensitivity: 89dB 1w at 1m
- Weight: 20.0kg 44lbs