Weiss DAC 502 streamer
Weiss’s DAC 502 is the full-size chassis version of the DAC 501: a new, state of the art digital to analogue converter with an unprecedented level of sophistication and versatility.
The DAC 502 delivers a new level of performance and flexibility at this price point. Applying the latest technologies, it not only offers exceptional sound quality, but also tremendous input flexibility and a wide range of DSP options which will continue to be enhanced through future updates.
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF via XLR, toslink and RCA
- UPnP / DLNA (via Ethernet)
- Accepted formats: PCM 44.1kHz up to 384 kHz, DSD 64x / 128x
- Line out unbalanced on RCA connector
- Line out balanced on XLR connector
- Headphone out on 1/4″ jack
- One of the latest 32 bit D/A Converter chips is used
- Discrete output stages for both line and headphone outputs